Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quitter and a Loser

So appoximately 12 weeks ago I became a quitter and now I want to become a loser. I have finally given up the death sticks and can focus on getting the rest of my health in order. It is impossible to know what it is like to be morbidly obese unless you are, so I'll try and save the pity train. I will say though, it is bloody hard being so fat.

So, I have signed up for an 8 week Biggest Loser Challenge, which I am going to try and follow 80% of the time. Yes, yes I know some will judge that I am already giving myself an out, my only comment to that is walk a mile in my shoes. I would prefer to succeed 100% at doing 80% for 8 weeks than to fail after a week of doing 100%.

So wish me luck, I am going to be posting thoughts and recipes from the challenge here. Day 2 and I have stuck to the 1200 calorie intake, now I just need to get the exercise part in as well.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment