Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quick and Easy Tandoori Salmon

The recipe tonight was for tandoori salmon. I really don't like seafood so made it for Em while I had left over chicken from last night.

Quick and Easy Tandoori Salmon
1 piece of Salmon
1 tbsp of yoghurt
1 tbsp tandoori paste

mix the yoghurt and paste and cover the salmon

Heat a non-stick pan on medium for 3 minutes
Once hot cook salmon for 3 minutes, then flip for 3 minutes.

Remove and rest for 3 minutes!

I served the chicken and the salmon with 1/4 cup of brown rice and a rainbow of vegetables. I steamed most in the microwave for 3 minutes. The tomato I put in the same frypan as the salmon until soft.
  • Yellow Squash (Steamed)
  •  Purple Carrot (Steamed)
  • Green Broccolini and Asparagus (Steamed)
  • Orange Carrot (Steamed)
  • Red Tomato (Grilled)
I put the tomato on top of my chicken and mushed it in and it was really nice! Made a very plain piece of chicken tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment